Wednesday, January 30, 2013

chiropractor

You had your first real adjustment today at the Chiropractor.

We started off on the wrong foot.  Grandma White met us there because she had an appointment too, so we went at the same time so she could hang out with Garrett.  You saw Grandma get adjusted and it was a bit traumatizing for you.  I should have known this might happen because you started screaming and crying when you saw me get a flu shot.  Sweet little sensitive girl, you thought mom and grandma were getting hurt!  So we had to calm you down before your adjustment.  You cried a lot but you were fine afterward.  Until we went to pay and get your picture for the 'Well Adjusted Kids' wall in the office.  I'm sure I'll take you back for more because I think it is so good for kids, especially right after they learn to walk and have a lot of falls and bumps, but I'm going to give you a couple of weeks to forget about it.

The good news is that you were super happy afterward, and you fell asleep on the drive home.  And (I'm pretty sure this was a first), you stayed asleep while I got you out of your car seat, carried you in the house, took you to your room, and put you in your crib.  You snuggled into your bunny and stayed asleep.  I'm really hoping this helps with your recent (constant) fussing, short naps, and early morning wake-ups.  Fingers crossed!!



No comments:

Post a Comment