Tuesday, April 9, 2013

photo dump, playing catch-up...again...

 Garrett decorated you with In-n-Out stickers.

 "Hiiii!!"

 "Nigh night Dad."
 Watching a choo-choo go by.





 St. Patrick's Day dinner at Gaga and Bapa's.
 You were determined to fit in this box.  You tried several different ways and even picked up the lid on your own to try and squish in.
 You're always helping out.  Here you were helping get my sewing ruler all wet and sticky so I could ruin my fabric.  But it's worth it to have you hang out with me.
 I love checking on you at night.  You're so beautiful and I love a peaceful sleeping baby.
 You don't like to eat oranges much, you just like to get them from the fruit bowl and carry them around.
Keeping your legs up so you don't get cookie crumbs on them.
 We have a game we play where I spin you kids in the swivel stools and then you try and walk.  You love doing it and it's so cute to watch you take a couple side steps and then plop on the ground.  This time though, you took a good hit to the head against the wall.  I felt awful.  :(  It still makes me sad to think about it.  But you were fine a couple minutes later.


 You love to accessorize. 
 We were dying eggs here.  But the only way you'd leave Garrett and all the colors alone is if we gave you a popsicle as a distraction.  And it worked!
 Opening an Easter package from Mimi and Bapa.
I washed a comforter and you and Garrett found a feather.  You entertained yourselves by flowing it back and forth on the table.
 More restful sleep.  Looks like you had a full day!
 Look how pretty you are.  I hope you always know and believe that you're beautiful.
 Party planning with mom.  We have a luau coming up!

 You were being a bit of a challenge this day, but of course dad didn't believe me because you were so cute with him.
 I made this dress for you.  It's so fun having a girl.
 You woke up uncharacteristically early one morning so I took you to the living room so dad could sleep and within a couple of minutes you were asleep on me, and stayed that way for over an hour.  I loved every bit of it.  You've never been a snuggly baby so I take it when I can get it.


Here are some words you're saying these days:
-Garrett calls his favorite tiger 'meow' so now you call your favorite puppy 'meow'.
-choo choo
-up
-down
-oh no
-yes
-run
-help
-please (sounds like peace)
-shoes (when you see that it looks like I'm getting ready to leave, you find your shoes and bring them to me saying "shoes shoes" if I don't put them on you right away you lay on the ground and put your feet in the air.  You bring my shoes to me, too, and drop them at my feet.  And usually, while I put the first one on, you pick up the other one and drop it by my feet again.)
-poop
-toot
-chips (you think all snacks are chips)
-you love tickling us, and while you do it, you let out a high-pitched 'tick, tick, tick!'
-Garrett used yo say 'ya you' before he learned to say 'love' better, now when we're saying good night and I love you to each other you say, 'you you, you you'.

I really do 'you you' baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment