Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Your birth month.

I haven't forgotten about you! I just have you're big brother to keep me busy and it makes the time go by so fast. You're just 12 days away from you're estimated date of arrival. I'm measuring a week ahead of schedule and have been for about a month or so. You seem really big in there! You move all the time and you feel a lot lower than I ever remember with your brother. You've kept me good and sick pretty much the whole time you've been in there, I hear its a girl thing.

I really can't believe it's already November. Your room is ready. Your clothes are packed for the hospital. The bassinet is set up next to my bed. Your Grandma Greenhalgh has a plane ticket to fly out here in 8 days (so try and stay in til then). Your car seat in in the van. You have lots of clothes and diapers and warm blankets. I just don't know if I'M ready. I gotta tell you little girl, I'm a little worried about how I'm going to handle two kids. Luckily for you, you'll never know any different. I just hope your brother handles it's ok. I'm sure it'll be a HUGE adjustment for all four of us, but I know we'll make it.

Just know that no matter how hard and stressful it gets, and how much it seems like your mom and dad have no idea how to be parents, that I don't think you could possibly be loved more by anyone.

We'll see you soon baby girl! Try and go easy on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment