Saturday, August 4, 2012

Circus and a Luau

I braved it, and took you and Garrett to the Circus by myself.  We went with friends, but no dad to help in the event of a double meltdown.  It went perfectly.  You liked it more than I thought.  And although you got tired, you lasted until the drive home before falling asleep.  The only problem was that there was popcorn all over the floor so I couldn't put you down and let you crawl. I held you (and sometimes your brother, too) the entire time!  We had a suite, so there was plenty of open space to play.

 My massage therapist had a birthday party for her son and we went to it.  You're just like your brother in the water.  Splashing everywhere, crawling in it, not minding if you take a little too much in the face or eyes, being fine if it's cold, and never wanting to get out.  Grandma came too, and it was a lot of fun to watch you play now that you're much more mobile.  There was also a dog there that made you laugh.  I thought you'd be afraid of it being down on the ground and so close, but you grabbed it and let it get close to you and didn't mind at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment